• Omron Peak Flow Meter PFM20 allows for accurate monitoring of peak expiratory flow in L/min, enabling easy, user-friendly therapy management for doctor and patient
• Ideal device for Asthma and COPD patients to check their present respiratory situation and control the course of the treatment regime
• Suitable for use by adults and children
• Individually calibrated
• Zone Indicators (green- yellow- red)
• EU scale
• Measuring Range: 60-800 L/min
• Built in mouthpiece, smaller children’s mouthpiece also included
• Reliable and portable
• Easy to use and clean
OMRON light Personal Peak Flow Meter for accurate monitoring of Peak Expiratory Flow in L/min. The PFM20 enables an easy, user-friendly therapy management for doctor and patient similarly. The helpful zone-marking (red/yellow/green) allows an individual monitoring of the current state of bronchial obstruction, e.g. in the case of COPD. PEF measurements are part of asthma-management programs.
• Can also be used with Disposable One Way Valved Mouthpieces (Code: OMR148)
• Alternative Peak Flow Cardboard Mouth Pieces (200 Pcs)- Code: VT20201
A peak flow meter is a hand held device which measures the amount of air which someone can push through their bronchial tubes in a single rapid burst. These devices are commonly used in asthma management, although they can be utilized in the management of other lung conditions. The lower the peak flow reading, the more obstructed the patient’s airways.
To use a peak flow meter, a patient stands up straight, takes a deep breath, and blows hard into the base of the meter, pushing as much air out of the lungs as possible. A slider on the meter moves up with the breath, indicating the volume of air exhaled. This process is repeated twice to arrive at an average, and the average is typically recorded in a peak flow chart. Pack Size :1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.